Facebook Code Not Received
These days everyone uses many social media apps for their entrainment purposes. According to the survey, the Facebook app is one of the most popular and widely used social media apps. Recently there has been news about Facebook Code Not Received. You can check below there is an accurate description of this issue. Also, Facebook announced its new versions and features, so keep in touch with its official Twitter posts and blog channels for further updates. According to carlcare resources, there are many underlying causes preventing Facebook from sending and receiving the code. If you check your email or phone, you never receive the code. Then there is a configuration issue with your android device.
Why Am I Not Receiving My Sms Code From Facebook?
According to Facebook, When you turn on the two-factor authentication, you have to ask for a security key, text message codes also a third-party authentication which is your primary security method. You have to choose a text message with a unique 6-digit security code when trying to log in to the Facebook account from a mobile device that we don’t recognize.
1. First, you must go to your Security and then login settings.
2. After that, you must scroll down to use two-factor authentication and click on Edit.
3. After that, you must click text messages.
4. Then select a security method, and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Once you turn up the text messages.
6. You should set up a second security which is a security key, trusted contacts, and recovery codes.
How To Fix Facebook Code Not Working?
According to carlcare, The Facebook application typically sends a 6-digit code to the phone number which is linked to the Facebook account. If someone trying to reset a password. You have to try to log in with a new device and Facebook is not sending the 6-digit code which verifies your personal account. Here are some fixing tips about Facebook Code Not being Received:-
1. First of all go to your Facebook login page in your browser.
2. Then you have to login
3. After that you have to click on the resend button on the Facebook app.
4. When you do not get the 6-digit code, then click on the Try Another Way
5. Then you entered the registered email address.
6. You have to check the inbox and spam folder in the Mail id.
7. You get the 6-digit code.
Facebook’s social media app was launched on January 4, 2004. 20 billion users are using Facebook all over the world. New features, new reels, new entrainment shorts, photography hacks, and travels post are gaining popularity and benefit the influencer. Founder Mark Zuckerberg announced that upcoming year people would be making more money through Facebook because of affiliate marketing, video sharing, and many more digital marketing. Many celebrities already earn more through post-sharing. They gained engagement through Facebook.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.