E-scooty catches fire in Noida; rider safe

A police officer said the e-scooty that was being ridden by a delivery boy caught fire while passing through the Sector 78 area.

Chandraprakash, who was riding the e-scooty, works as delivery boy at Big Basket Store located in Sector 80.

A video of the incident has gone viral on social media.

The Fire Department was informed about the incident. However, the scooty was gutted by the time the fire brigade reached the spot.

Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by FreshersLIVE.Publisher : IANS-Media

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *