A family residing on the first floor of the building was rescued in time.
The footwear godown on the second floor was completely gutted.
According to eyewitnesses, a burning rocket landed on the second floor of the building where some inflammable material had been stored.
A few minutes later, smoke was seen coming out of the building which was then engulfed in flames.
Inspector in-charge Devendra Shankar Pandey said that the fire was brought under control and no loss of life had been reported.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by FreshersLIVE.Publisher : IANS-Media